We are adding 1 million plus new cases every 4 days. Does this mean that we will add 38 million cases between now and year end if there are no changes?
- Interesting links & reading:
- UWI: UWI Task Force members publish COVID-19 Ethics Handbook for Caribbean Policy Makers
- UNICEF: Children in Central America and the Caribbean facing dual threat of stronger hurricane season and COVID-19
- NYT: The Caribbean Dilemma
- The Guardian: ‘We’re fighting a ghost’: six months on, coronavirus victories remain fragile
- IMF Blog: Global Imbalances and the COVID-19 Crisis
Special Notice for Students: The US Casualty Actuarial Society is moving to Computer Based Testing using Pearson Vue approved sites. There are such sites in Jamaica and Trinidad. We would like to know if you or anyone you know is a CAS student in any other Caribbean territory. We will then work with the CAS on your behalf to see what can be arranged.
Your feedback is much appreciated. Please continue.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.