CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
SOA CANDIDATES who missed SOA Strategies for Success – Upcoming changes to the Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) Education Pathway last week, can now watch it online.
The Actuarial Society of Kenya (TASK) 2021 Actuarial Convention: Greening the Financial Systems, 4th-5th November. CAA President Kyle Rudden will be speaking at this event.
The Fullerton-Long Caribbean Scholarship, open to Commonwealth Caribbean students studying Mathematics or Actuarial Science in their 2nd or 3rd year at the University of the West Indies. Further Details.
What else we’re watching & reading:
- IFoA: The Growth Mindset for Actuaries – web series, 13th October – 8th December
- The Network of Actuarial Women and Allies was launched recently. More about them.
- ICA2023: Call for Abstracts
- Global Business Week 2021, Barbados is looking for volunteers to interact with students from UWI and other tertiary and secondary institutions at their Virtual Careers Showcase on 26th October
- Actuaries Institute (Australia): HorizonScan35
- CARICOM Crystallises Its Priorities And Positions For COP 26
- CCCCC: Projects
- Bluetide Caribbean Summit: Session recordings now online
- Pensions Expert: Adaption: How schemes can tackle climate and social issues together
- The Atlantic: The Energy Crunch, in Six Paragraphs
A Very Happy Belated Birthday to our Founding President, Hon. Daisy McFarlane Coke!
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty & Pedro
The views expressed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.