Suggested Weekend Reading and Watching:
- IFoA: Covid-19 Action Taskforce (ICAT) workstreams
- EAA: Understanding the COVID Pandemic – Models in Mathematical Epidemiology (actuview)
- IADB: A Shot in Time Saves Nine: The Caribbean Must Get Vaccinated
- JIS: COVID-19 Causing Shift In Socio-Economic Profiles Of Caribbean States – CDEMA
- ECLAC: The High Prevalence of Non-Communicable Diseases in the Caribbean is Exacerbating the Pandemic’s Impact and Hindering the Subregion’s Progress Towards Sustainable Development
- CARPHA: Medicines Safety Week: Making Vaccines Better for Everyone
- NY Times: An Unsolved Mystery: Why Do More Men Die of Covid-19?
- NY Times: The Big Quit
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty & Pedro
29th October 2021
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.