We have a very exciting programme for our upcoming CAA conference. Over the next few weeks we will be sharing on social media details of the wide variety of topics and presenters. At last year’s Virtual Conference, we had 660 attendees from 61 countries, from Anguilla to Zimbabwe, and this year we’re expecting even more so please share with your networks.
ATTENTION SOA Candidates:
CAA Webinar: SOA Strategies for Success – Upcoming changes to the Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) Education Pathway on Thursday, 14th October at 5:00pm EDT/AST, 4:00pm EST/Jamaica.
IACA/AFIR-ERM/IAALS/PBSS Virtual Colloquium: Post Pandemic Actuary: What We Have Learnt
11th-15th October, includes Episode 10 of the Diversity of Thought Series: Emphasize the “I” in DE&I for Actuaries
TASK-FSD Africa Actuarial Convention: Greening The Financial Systems, 4th-5th November. CAA President Kyle Rudden will be speaking.
Suggested Weekend Reading and Watching:
- CIA: Research paper: Pandemic Risk Management: Resources Contingency Planning and Allocation
- IFoA: Pandemics – actuarial resources
- CARICOM: Use Pandemic as accelerant for Change
- PAHO launches new portal to monitor health indicators in the Americas
- UNDRR: Climate, COVID-19 spur Caribbean to ramp up risk reduction planning
- ILO Caribbean: A 10 step tool for a safe and healthy return to work in times of COVID-19
- NYT The Morning: The Covid fable
- NY Times: How Young People’s Social Anxiety Has Worsened in the Pandemic
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty & Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.