We apologise for the absence of our weekly charts due to a technical problem. They’ll be back next week. In the meantime, you may refer to Reuters Vaccine Tracker. Scroll to the bottom of the page to select data for individual countries.
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- CARICOM: President Kenyatta Roots For Closer Cooperation Between Africa And The Caribbean In Confronting Common Challenges
- IFoA Blog: Leading experts reflect on how data was used in the pandemic
- Actuaries Digital: Preparing for endemic COVID-19
- NY Times: Vaccine Resisters Seek Religious Exemptions. But What Counts as Religious?
- Bloomberg: Delta’s Force Hits Economies From U.S. to China in Real-Time
- Reuters: Novavax begins early-stage trial for combined influenza/COVID-19 vaccine
SOA elections are open. Long-time friend John Robinson is on the ballot for President Elect. CAA member Nikhil Asnani, is a candidate for the SOA’s International Section. You will remember Nikhil as the Chair of our 2018 Conference in Jamaica.
We encourage our members with SOA voting privileges to participate in these elections.
Save the Date: 6th to 10th December – CAA Annual Conference 2021 – CHANGE: Embracing the Disruption
Registration opens soon!
Please share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Your feedback and contributions are highly valued.
Your feedback and contributions are highly valued. Please continue to share with us.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty & Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.