Save the Date: 6th to 10th December – CAA Annual Conference 2021 CHANGE: Embracing the Disruption
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- CARPHA Introduces Online Reporting Form for Reporting Adverse Events Following Immunization
- CARICOM: CTU To Discuss Internet Governance Priorities in Post-COVID-19 Era
- PAHO Director reports on overwhelmed medical facilities in Haiti and calls for international support to meet “immense” need
- ECLAC: The recovery paradox in Latin America and the Caribbean Downloadable Report
- Resharing the Reuters Dashboard. Scroll to bottom of page to select individual countries.
- Here’s a Vaccine Equity Dashboard from UNDP/WHO/Oxford
*Note that statistics vary by source and may not necessarily be identical.
Your feedback and contributions are highly valued. Please continue to share with us.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty & Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.