Happy Independence Day to our Friends and Colleagues in Jamaica!
Save the Date: December 6th to 10th
CAA Virtual Conference 2021: CHANGE: Embracing the Disruption
President Kyle Rudden recently participated in the IACA Webinar: Understanding Stress and Building Resilience During Unprecedented Times
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- PAHO: Data on COVID-19 Vaccination in the Americas
- CARPHA: Situation Report, 3rd August
- ECLAC: Amid the COVID-19 Crisis, Latin America and the Caribbean Received in 2020 the Lowest Amount of Foreign Direct Investment in a Decade
- Best’s Market Segment Report: Caribbean Property/Casualty Insurers Resilient Despite COVID-19; Carriers Wary of Current Hurricane Season
- IMF Blog: Weekend Read: Special Drawing Rights | Political Economy of Climate Change | Fragile States | Economics of Social Unrest | Lebanon
- IMF Blog: Women in Economics
- NY Times: The Morning: The transition to electric vehicles
Please visit our website and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
We hope you’re enjoying all the Caribbean Track and Field medals at the Olympics!
Thanks for your support. Your feedback and contributions are highly valued.Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty and Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.