We’re including this chart shared with us by a senior member. A detailed look may show some differences of data and opinion. However, the data sources are reported to be from the Ministries of Health for the respective countries.
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- UNICEF: COVID-19 Vaccines Have Arrived in Haiti. Now Comes the Hard Part
- World Bank: How the Pandemic Has Highlighted the Need for the Next Generation of Natural Catastrophe Impact Modeling
- The Guardian: Long Covid has more than 200 symptoms, study finds
- NYT The Morning: How to boost vaccinations
- IMF Weekend Read: Growth Policies | Trade | Low-Income Countries | Monetary Policy | Net Zero | Olympics
Thanks for your support. Your feedback and contributions are highly valued.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty and Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.