We do hope our members attended the Town Hall yesterday. You will note that our Board members are working towards creating a space where we can communicate more often and on topics of local, regional and global interest. It is important that we continue to engage each other and include other professionals. Let us all continue to contribute what we can to ensure that the CAA is always relevant in an ever-changing world.
We would like to change the format of this bulletin from August. In its present format it may have served its purpose. We welcome suggestions.
The Wednesday bulletin covers CAA and actuarial news. This Friday space is now used for tracking COVID-19 and we can add any other area on which we need to focus.
We will continue to filter the myriad of available information to guide you towards those areas that we all agree are of interest in our region and worldwide.
Weekend reads & notices:
- CARPHA: Situation Report No. 174
- World Bank: Growth with equity, the priority in the post-pandemic agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Commonwealth: Energising Commonwealth Trade in a Digital World: Paths to Recovery Post-COVID (Report)
- IMF Blog: Weekend Read: Climate Change Policies | US$650B SDR Allocation | Social Unrest | Private Balance Sheets | Germany, Egypt and Uganda’s Recovery | Africa’s Unequal Pandemic
- McKinsey: Coronavirus’ business impact: Evolving perspective
- McKinsey: Finding solidarity in an effort to vaccinate the world
Thanks for your support. Your feedback and contributions are highly valued.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty and Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.