Thanks to Mike Smith and Octavio Rojas who both shared this Report with us.
“Attached is the Critical Covid-19 Data Insights report for the February to June 2021 time frame.
The June report indexes in a positive direction for all 3 survey questions.
As the Covid of 2021 wanes, the next issue to be aware of is ‘VOC’ or Variants of Concern. Variants mutate.
Many thanks to Dr. Block and the folks at Prosper Insights & Analytics for their continuing contributions to the series.”
– Ronald Lunde
Suggested weekend reading:
- OECD: Unprecedented Challenges, Promising Partnerships webinar series, 2nd-20th July
- Caribbean Export: Unlocking Finance – A Prerequisite for Caribbean Transformation
- ECLAC: Labor Markets in the Region Will Be Slow to Recover from the Severe Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic in 2020
- IMF Weekend: Road Ahead for Africa | Carbon Price Floor | Rising Food Prices | Emerging Markets in Flux | Outlook for Thailand
- Observer: Caribbean Airlines downsizes due to COVID-19 losses
- WHO: COVID-19 cases surge in Africa, near first wave peak
- NY Times: Many Post-Covid Patients Are Experiencing New Medical Problems, Study Finds
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Stay safe and be happy,
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty and Pedro
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.