If you have the opportunity, you should take the vaccine. We are risk experts and advise clients accordingly. COVID-19 is the biggest health risk we have faced in our lifetime and it may not be the last!
- IFoA: Covid-19: Actuaries reflect on the dramatic impacts of the global pandemic
- CARICOM: CARPHA’s Position on Use of Ivermectin to Treat COVID-19 Patients
- US Embassy (BB): The Global Allocation Plan for the First 25 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines
- UNEP: Latin America and the Caribbean: missing the chance to invest in a sustainable recovery?
- NY Times: The Morning: Vaccinate the world
- NY Times: Immunity to the Coronavirus May Persist for Years, Scientists Find
- The Atlantic: America’s Entire Understanding of the Pandemic Was Shaped by Messy Data
- McKinsey: Coronavirus’ business impact: Evolving perspective
- IMF: Weekend Read: G7 Summit | Benefits of Minimum Corporate Tax Rate | Digitalization and Automation | Metals Price Rally | Insurance and Climate Change | Emerging Markets
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Stay safe and be happy,
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.