Suggested weekend reading:
- Actuaries Digital: Misplaced coronavirus complacency by Brent Walker
- OECD: COVID-19 innovation in low and middle-income countries: Lessons for development co-operation
- PAHO updates
- NY Times: Vaccine Skepticism Was Viewed as a Knowledge Problem. It’s Actually About Gut Beliefs.
- The Atlantic: Millions Are Saying No to the Vaccines. What Are They Thinking?
- NY Times: The Math That Explains the End of the Pandemic
- The Guardian: We are not special’: how triumphalism led India to Covid-19 disaster
- The Atlantic: A New Understanding of Herd Immunity
- IMF Weekend: US Dollar Foreign Reserves | Reforming Corporate Income Tax | The Power of Big Tech | Women, Work and COVID-19 | A Digital Africa
- IMF: Economies in the Financial Spotlight in 2021
AP Images Blog: Latin America & Caribbean in Review photo gallery
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.