Interesting weekend reading:
- IFoA: Actuarial Innovation in the COVID-19 era
- The Actuary (UK): Strain on the brain
- CARICOM: The New Normal – “A Post-COVID Primer for Business” by Joseph B B Cox (download & audio)
- IMF Blog: COVID-19: The Moms’ Emergency
- IMF Weekend: SDGs | Middle East Debt and Financing Risks | Latin America | Uneven Recoveries | Gender and Taxes | Globalization
- McKinsey: The coronavirus effect on global economic sentiment
- The Guardian: Why India’s worsening Covid crisis is a dire problem for the world
- The Guardian: Long Covid is very far from ‘all in the mind’ – but psychology can still help us treat it
Anti-vaxxers are nothing new. Here’s what happened 200 years ago when Edward Jenner developed the first vaccine.
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Please visit our website and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.