Suggested weekend reading:
- LOOP: Study on COVID and its impact on Caribbean to be launched
- CARPHA-Public Health Agency of Canada Collaboration to Fight the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Caribbean Business: COVID-19 cost more in 2020 than the world’s combined natural disasters in any of the past 20 years
- Vox: The pandemic’s impact on our world is only just beginning
- NPR: Few Facts, Millions Of Clicks: Fearmongering Vaccine Stories Go Viral Online
- The Guardian: Single Pfizer or AstraZeneca dose produces strong antibody response
- BBC: Why are so many babies dying of Covid-19 in Brazil?
- NY Times: There’s a Name for the Blah You’re Feeling: It’s Called Languishing
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.