Our thoughts are with our members and friends in St. Vincent and the Grenadines following this morning’s eruption of La Soufrière Volcano. Here’s this morning’s Emergency Press Conference and regular updates from CARICOM.
Thanks to President Kyle Rudden for the attached PowerPoint COVID graph analysis for the Caribbean 2021 to date, created from information on Our World in Data. Unfortunately, the French departments and Dutch territories are not included in available countries. The links included in the ppt can be pasted into your browser and used to get an updated graph at any time.
This presentation will shortly be available on our website.
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- CARICOM: Dispelling misinformation, countering vaccine hesitancy vital to beat COVID-19, countries affirm
- McKinsey: Employers’ role in COVID-19 vaccination
- NY Times: Is the Second Dose Bad? If I Feel OK, Is It Working? Can I Take Tylenol?
- The Guardian: The world’s poorest countries are at India’s mercy for vaccines. It’s unsustainable
- ECLAC: The twentieth meeting of the Executive Committee of the Statistical Conference of the Americas
- IMF Weekend Read: 2021 Spring Meetings Summary Briefing
- IADB: Managing the Existential Crises of COVID-19 and Climate Change Together
- The Guardian: How New Zealand’s Covid success made it a laboratory for the world
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.