Don’t forget our own webinar, THIS THURSDAY, 25th. The material is not SOA specific so is of interest to actuaries/aspiring actuaries from other bodies.
The target audience includes:
- Early career actuaries and students who want to take a long-term view of their career paths.
- Advanced actuarial students closing in on *Fellowship* and looking forward to more free time for building their interpersonal versatility.
- Seasoned actuaries who seek guidance for the next stage of their careers.
REGISTRATION IS FREE! More information and registration on our website.
More Items of Interest:
- Actuaries in Banking: The South African Experience – Presented by the IAA Banking Task Force, Actuarial Society of South Africa’s Banking Committee and the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries’ Banking Member Interest Group – 31st March. (You will need to log into your IAA account to register).
- International Conference on Inclusive Insurance 2021: call for proposals now open. Deadline for submissions is 15th May. Under the theme Reaching scale in small countries, this conference is tentatively scheduled to take place late October in Jamaica.
* Opening for a fellow, or near fellow, at Colina Insurance in The Bahamas: details here. *
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The views expressed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.