Enjoy selecting from the links below.
- CARICOM: Update from the Caribbean Public Health Agency on COVID-19 Vaccines and Variants
- Miami Herald: ‘Baptism of fire’: Tested Caribbean trailblazer leads COVID response in the Americas
- OECS Heads of Government to meet with WHO Director General
- ECLAC: Economic Survey of the Caribbean 2020: Facing the challenge of COVID-19 (pdf Report 74p)
- LOOP: Most Caribbean CEOs say global economy will grow in 2021, survey says (PwC’s 24th Global CEO Survey)
- IMF: The Future of Asia | Canada’s Carbon Pricing | COVID-19 in the Caribbean | Rising Market Power | Economic Recovery in Kenya | Cyber Threats
- ·McKinsey: Accelerating data and analytics transformations in the public sector
- The Atlantic: Late-Stage Pandemic Is Messing With Your Brain (very enlightening)
- The Guardian: The next pandemic? It may already be upon us
Something a little lighter:
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Stay safe and happy.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.