COVID-19 is still a significant part of daily life. We need to continue being alert to the warnings and practising the basics of social distancing, proper hygiene, mask wearing and mindfulness of both getting COVID-19 or spreading COVID-19.
Enjoy the links below; we found them quite interesting which is why we are sharing.
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- CARICOM Today: Statement by the Caribbean Community on Access to COVID-19 Vaccines
- About COVAX
- CARICOM Today: CDB projects regional economic growth of 3.8% in 2021
- McKinsey: COVID-19 Consumer Healthcare Insights: What 2021 may hold
- IMF: The Great Divergence | Europe’s Response | Asia’s Recovery | Tourism | Biodiversity | Special Drawing Rights
- NY Times: The virus can sicken children in very different ways, a new study finds
- The Guardian: The next pandemic? It may already be upon us
- JIS: Jamaican Scientists Win Int’l Awards
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Stay safe and happy.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.