We all have two questions on our minds:
What are the long-term effects, socially and economically?
When will we get vaccinated?
- Caribbean Life: CARICOM searches for COVID-19 vaccines
- PAHO: Countries in the Americas notified of first COVID-19 vaccine allocations through COVAX
- UN News: As COVID deaths pass two million worldwide, Guterres warns against self-defeating ‘vaccinationalism’
- NYT: Answers to All Your Questions About Getting Vaccinated for Covid-19
- CARICOM: News Time for January 29, 2021 – YouTube
- ILO: COVID-19 and the English- and Dutch-speaking Caribbean labour market
- IMF: COVID’s Long Shadow: Social Repercussions of Pandemics
- McKinsey: Coronavirus’ business impact: Evolving perspective
- The Guardian: Everyday Covid mistakes we are all still making
Remember to share any articles of interest and continue to provide feedback.
Stay safe and happy.
Your News Team: Shubhash, Betty, Pedro and Brian
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.