- Actuarial Post: Covid19 and insurers back to square one
- Stabroek News: Reduced 2021 remittances can worsen Caribbean’s COVID-19 woes – World Bank
- UN News: ECLAC and ILO Warn that the Labor Market in Latin America and the Caribbean Will Recover Slowly After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Orlando Sentinel: Positive COVID-19 result halts first Caribbean cruise since shutdown
- CNW: Jamaica Commended by PAHO for Successful COVID-19 Management
- IMF Weekend Read: Paris Peace Forum | IMF Research Conference | Social Distancing | Inflation | Public Investment
- Atlantic Council: Latin America and the Caribbean’s COVID-19 recovery: A conversation with IDB President Mauricio Claver-Carone (webinar, 23rd November)
- News Americas: Cuba Leads Race For Latin American COVID-19 Vaccine
- JM Observer: Vaccine nationalism will hurt the anti-COVID-19 effort
- GAVI: COVAX Facility governance explained
- BBC: Cognitive Load Theory: Explaining our fight for focus
- The Guardian (Opinion): Here’s why we need Covid models, even if they are controversial
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs have been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.