Cyber Risk is a major threat to actuaries and their employers/clients, particularly in the COVID work from home era.
Cyber Security Links:
- IACA: Cybersecurity for you and Your Firm – Understanding And Mitigating the Risks YouTube (1hr)
- CAS Research Paper (Apr 2020): Exposure Measures for Pricing and Analyzing the Risks in Cyber Insurance
- CARICOM Virtual Security Conference (Jul 2020):Enhancing Cyber Resilience in the Age of COVID-19 YouTube (1.5 hr)
- Security Boulevard: Cybersecurity Best Practices for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses | Avast *
- Zyber Global Centre: The Spotlight Blog *
*The CAA does not suggest you purchase products/webinars mentioned on these sites but both contain good general advice.
Virtual Meetings and Events:
- IFoA: GIRO 2020 2nd-13th November
- TASK (Kenya): 2020 Annual (Virtual) Actuarial Convention 9th-13th November
- CAS: 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting 9th-12th November
- IFoA: 2020 Virtual Life Conference 2020 16th-27th November
- IAA Risk Book Series: Actuarial Function – The next generation (Webinar, 20th Nov)
CAA 30th Annual Conference Registration Open
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.