Please note our COVID-19 Updates will be on Fridays. Tuesdays are now allocated to Actuarial News.
- UWI: The Caribbean Centre for Health Systems Research and Development Newsletter (November)
- JM Observer: Caribbean gets failing grade for implementing mental health services amid COVID-19 pandemic
- CNG: Eastern Caribbean States embraces sustainable public procurement for COVID-19 recovery
- Caribbean Tourism Organization: Country Protocols
- Actuarial Post: COVID will impact employee health benefits for years to come
- CIA: Life Insurance claims due to Covid-19
- RGA: Ripple Effects: Concentric Impacts of the Pandemic (webinar, 12th November)
- MIT: Artificial intelligence model detects asymptomatic Covid-19 infections through cellphone-recorded coughs
- NY Times: Masks Work. Really. We’ll Show You How
- Science Mag: The Science of Superspreading
- The Guardian: Nearing the finish line in the race for a Covid-19 vaccine (podcast)
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs have been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.