Please note our Covid-19 Updates will be on Fridays. Actuarial News will appear on Tuesdays.
- RGA: Challenges of COVID-19 Mortality Data (ActuView)
- The Actuary (IFoA): Deaths in England and Wales in line with pre-pandemic trend
- UN News: Caribbean vital to tackling COVID-19, climate change, UN chief tells regional leaders
- Caribbean Public Health Agency unites with Tourism to Launch Unique Health Assurance Stamp and Mobile App to Protect Tourism
- CARPHA Urges the Caribbean To Increase Efforts to Prevent and Control Mosquito Borne Diseases During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CNW: Jamaica to Launch New Insurance Scheme to Benefit Tourists
- IMF Weekend Read: United Kingdom | COVID’s Inequality Effect | Sub-Saharan Africa | Middle East and North Africa | Green Firms
- NY Times: Wikipedia and W.H.O. Join to Combat Covid-19 Misinformation
- The Guardian: Understanding how ‘overdispersion’ works is key to controlling Covid
- El Pais: A room, a bar and a classroom: how the coronavirus is spread through the air
- CDC: Trends in COVID-19 Incidence After Implementation of Mitigation Measures — Arizona, January 22–August 7, 2020
- NY Times: Some Covid Survivors Have Antibodies That Attack the Body, not Virus
- Nature Medicine: A global survey of potential acceptance of a COVID-19 vaccine
- UNICEF: What you need to know about a COVID-19 vaccine
- BBC: Coronavirus vaccine: When will we have one
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
Please visit our website, Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs have been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.