Suggested weekend reading:
- CARICOM: Message from the Secretary-General on Caribbean Statistics Day
- Oxford Analytica: COVID-19 crisis could force Caribbean tourism rethink
- CNW: PAHO says Rapid Antigen Tests Could Transform COVID-19 Response in the Caribbean
- JIS: UHWI Researches COVID-19 Pool-Testing in partnership with NovaMed to Significantly Increase Testing Capacity
- IMF Weekend Read: A New Bretton Woods Moment | Latest World Economic Outlook | Global Financial Stability Report | Fiscal Monitor | Life under Lockdown | Ensuring a Fair and Green Recovery | Tech and COVID-19
- World Bank: Let’s Invest in Mental Health for an Inclusive and Resilient Recovery from COVID-19
- MedRxiv: Exploratory analysis of immunization records highlights decreased SARS-CoV-2 rates in individuals with recent non-COVID-19 vaccinations (Mayo Clinic)
- NY Times: The Race for a Super-Antibody Against the Coronavirus
- The Guardian:Has living through a pandemic made us all better at maths?
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.