- NY Times: The Coronavirus Unveiled
- Clinical Epidemiology: Three Quarters of People with SARS-CoV-2 Infection are Asymptomatic: Analysis of English Household Survey Data
- BBC: Covid reinfection: Man gets Covid twice and second hit ‘more severe’
- NY Times: ‘I Feel Like I Have Dementia’: Brain Fog Plagues Covid Survivors
- IMF Blog: A Long, Uneven and Uncertain Ascent
- The Guardian: Female voices ‘drowned out’ in reporting on Covid-19, report finds
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.