- IAA: September Newsletter
- CAS: Actuarial Review (Sep-Oct)
- IFoA: The Actuary (October)
- Valani Global: Techniques for Taming Model Risk (article)
Webinars & Events
All sessions are now online for ActuView’s first online conference, aoc2020, which took place recently.
Tonya Manning, Joanne Meusz and Cathy Lyn spoke at the latest Diversity Episode – Power of Diversity of Thought … Forging Partnerships with Actuaries. (no code is needed for this specific session)
If you’ve mislaid your ActuView code contact the CAA Secretariat and we’ll resend it.
Yesterday we watched with great interest the Climate Summit put on by the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner (USA). Participants included politicians, academics, insurers and others ranging from mega-corporations Microsoft and Amazon to an innovative detergent manufacturer.
- IAA: Importance of Climate-Related Risks for Actuaries 9th October
- IAA: Virtual Council and Committee Meetings 21st September to 20th November
- IFoA: GIRO 2020 2nd-13th October
- CONAC: CASA CONAC 2020 – Facing New Risks 19th-22nd October
- IAA: Cybersecurity for you and Your Firm 20th October
- SOA: 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Exhibit 26th-29th October
- Oliver Wyman: Health Innovation Summit 2020 28th-29th October
- CAS: 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting 9th-12th November
- Eckler: Workplace 2021: The Future is Now (video)
- 2021 ASHK/IAALS /PBSS Colloquium Call for Papers open until 6th November 2020
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.