Suggested Weekend reading:
- CDB: News & Events
- UN News: ‘Instead of nationalism, we need global cooperation’; Caribbean leaders call for united front against COVID-19 pandemic
- HCC: NCDs and Covid-19 – Reciprocal Burdens (by Sir George Alleyne)
- ILO: 34 million jobs lost by the COVID-19 crisis in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Global Voices: Citizenship by investment in the Caribbean: Economic boon or diplomatic minefield?
- AM Best: COVID-19 Changing Life/Health Underwriting
- IMF Blog: Reform of the International Debt Architecture is Urgently Needed
- The Lancet: Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in a large nationwide sample of patients on dialysis in the USA: a cross-sectional study
- NY Times: New cases in Sweden, which became a lightning rod over its lax pandemic response early on, remain surprisingly low.
- NY Times: Huge Study of Coronavirus Cases in India Offers Some Surprises to Scientists
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.