Congratulations to CAA stalwart, Nazir Valani, on his election to the SOA’s Board!
Warm congratulations are also extended to our members and friends who were elected to SOA Sections:
Simone Davis – Smaller Insurance Company
Stephanie Banfield – Reinsurance
Stephen Cameron – Product Development
Good luck to you all as you serve!
Congratulations to member Angelita Graham on her recent appointment as head of Mercer’s Toronto Office.
- IAA: September Newsletter
- IAA: Paper on Quality Assurance and Governance Initiatives on IFRS 17
- SOA: Seven Trends That Will Change Your Future–Part I
- CAS: E-Forum
Webinars & Events
All sessions are now online for ActuView’s first online conference, aoc2020, which took place last week.
Tonya Manning, Joanne Meusz and Cathy Lyn spoke at the latest Diversity Episode – Power of Diversity of Thought … Forging Partnerships with Actuaries. (no code is needed for this specific session)
If you’ve mislaid your ActuView code contact the CAA Secretariat and we’ll resend it.
- IAA: Virtual Council and Committee Meetings 21st September to 20th November
- EAA: Big Data & Anti-Discrimination – Lessons from Unisex-Tariffs
- ASSA: 2020 Virtual Convention 6th-8th October
- SOA: 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Exhibit 26th-29th October
- CAS: 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting9th-12th November
- RGA: Can We Leverage Our Tools to Save Lives? (recording on ActuView)
- 2021 ASTIN/AFIR/ERM Colloquium Call for Papers open until 7th October 2020
- 2021 ASHK/IAALS /PBSS Colloquium Call for Papers open until 6th November 2020
- The UN Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction 2022 Call for papers
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.