- Eckler: COVID-19 Statistics and Analysis (An abridged online version of the downloadable Report on our website)
- NY Times: Coronavirus Deaths Pass One Million Worldwide
- BBC: Tracking the outbreak, as deaths pass one million
- McGill: From silent infection to rapid death: Why are some people more vulnerable to COVID-19?
- The Lancet: Diagnosis of physical and mental health conditions in primary care during the COVID-19 pandemic: a retrospective cohort study
NY Times: How Do Children Fight Off the Coronavirus?
- The Guardian: Dreading a dark winter lockdown? Think like a Norwegian
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs have been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.