Suggested weekend reading:
- CARICOM: COVID-19 Updates
- The Clinton Foundation: Interview with the Executive Director of CARPHA (YouTube)
- CBR: Barbados PM offers solution to COVID-19 economic fallout
- Swiss Re: COVID-19 reinforces the value of insurance to cover mortality risk
- IMF Weekend Read: Global Inequality | Tax Policy | Climate Change | Latin America Outlook | SMEs in MENA | Global Debt | Angola | Secret Work of Elephants
- NY Times: Latin America’s relentless outbreak
- The Economist: The pandemic and the long haul – Why governments get covid-19 wrong
- The Guardian: As more local lockdowns begin, the hard truth is there’s no return to ‘normal’(opinion column)
- NYT Coronavirus Briefing: Beware the young spreaders
- The Guardian: ‘Landmark moment’: 156 countries agree to Covid vaccine allocation deal
- BBC: Helsinki airport trials sniffer dogs as Covid-19 detectors
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.