Interesting links & reading:
- BBC News: Why India’s Covid problem could be bigger than we think
- WEForum: Why ‘business as usual’ is not an option after COVID-19
- The Guardian: Engagement with anti-vaccine Facebook posts trebles in one month
- The Guardian: Another day not at the office: will working from home be 2020’s most radical change?
- The Conversation: Tips for living online – lessons from six months of the COVID-19 pandemic
- JSTOR: Plague and Protest Go Hand in Hand
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.