Candidates sitting the October/November 2020 ERM and FSA written-answer exams and/or the December 2020 Predictive Analytics (PA) exam would have received communication from the SOA.
Please note that all SOA multiple-choice exams administered in 2020 (P, FM, IFM, SRM, STAM, LTAM and the EA exams) will continue to be available as paper/pencil exams to candidates in Caribbean countries with no Prometric test centre.
New IFoA CPD Scheme took effect on 1st September
SOA Call for Essays: Impact of COVID-19: Lessons for Life Insurance Companies closes 18th September
- IAA: Papers and webinars
- SOA: The Actuary
- IFoA: The Actuary
- CIA: (e) Bulletin
- CAS: Actuarial Review
- AG: De Actuaris
- ASSA: South African Actuary
- AIA: Actuaries Digital (Australia)
- Actuaries Climate Index
- Oliver Wyman: Media Center
- Eckler: News & Insights
OECD Economic Outlook, Interim Report September 2020
Webinars & Events
ActuView’s first online conference, aoc2020 on 24th and 25th September.
Cathy Lyn, Tonya Manning and other panellists speak at the latest Diversity Session: Power of Diversity of Thought … forging partnerships with actuaries will be available on Friday, 25th.
If you’ve mislaid your ActuView code contact the CAA Secretariat and we’ll resend it.
- IFoA: Asia Conference 2020 7th-25th September
- IAA: Virtual Council and Committee Meetings start on 21st September
- Dive In – The Festival for Diversity and Inclusion in Insurance 22nd-24th September
- ASSA: 2020 Virtual Convention 6th-8th October
- SOA: 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Exhibit 26th-29th October
- 2021 ASTIN/AFIR/ERM Colloquium Call for Papers open until 7th October 2020
- 2021 ASHK/IAALS /PBSS Colloquium Call for Papers open until 6th November 2020
- The UN Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction 2022 Call for papers
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.