Remember to send your submissions and ideas in time for next Wednesday’s Open Mic!
We have no Open Mic topic submitted today so we thought we’d share a few Actuarial Blogs we’ve come across:
- ProActuary, a new website which we’ve already shared, is compiled by an FIA who is also a university lecturer. Blog posts and more, including useful information for students.
- ActuarialZone is popular with aspiring actuaries.
- Here’s a blog/forum on Reddit which students may find useful.
- Actuarial Eye from an actuary in Sydney, Australia.
- MJ the Fellow Actuary is a video blog from South Africa.
- Ken Buffin is an economist, statistician and actuary. Here’s the newsletter/blog from the Buffin Foundation.
- Actuary Out of the Box may be someone we know!
Please visit our website, Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.