Today’s interesting links:
- University of Pittsburgh: Pitt Scientists Discover Tiny Antibody Component That is Highly Effective in Preventing and Treating SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Animal Models
- CNN: Redefining Covid-19: Months after infection, patients report breathing difficulty, excessive fatigue
- NY Times: Building Public Places for a Covid World
- The Guardian: Covid vaccine: ‘8,000 jumbo jets needed’ to deliver doses around world
- The Guardian: The events firm celebrating landmark Covid insurance ruling
We shared this link several months ago but it contains practical information which is not time sensitive.
NY Times: How Coronavirus Hijacks Your Cells
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.