Suggested weekend reading:
- IFoA: Communicating actuarial concepts with real-world examples from the COVID-19 pandemic
- CARICOM Today: An Opportunity to Rethink Caribbean Diaspora Engagement
- Caribbean Life: Jamaica co-convenes UN high-level meeting on COVID-19
- IMF Weekend Read: Emerging Stronger from the Great Lockdown | Financing a Sustainable Recovery | Japan’s “Guilt Gap” | Economic Recovery in Africa | Rethinking Global Resilience
- NY Times – Friday Morning: The virus is a marathon
- IMF: Supporting Migrants and Remittances as COVID-19 Rages On
- WHO: Draft landscape of COVID-19 candidate vaccines
- The Guardian: Don’t jump to conclusions about the Oxford vaccine trial suspension
- Washington Post: Hot new job title in a pandemic: ‘Head of remote work’
And there are still other viruses out there: Dengue breakthrough after mosquitoes laced with natural bacteria
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.