We’ve discovered a new website! ProActuary has a variety of actuarial information including a collection of blog posts by different people on a range of topics. (Thanks Cathy!)
- Associated Webinar: Quality Assurance and Governance Initiatives on IFRS 17 30th September
- Associated Webinar: Importance of Climate-Related Risks for Actuaries 9th October
See all IAA Papers and webinars here.
New IFoA CPD Scheme took effect on 1st September
SOA Call for Essays: Impact of COVID-19: Lessons for Life Insurance Companies closes 18th September
Students considering the profession might enjoy this read: What an Actuary Does and How to Become One
Webinars & Events
ActuView’s first online conference, aoc2020 on 24th and 25th September.
Cathy Lyn, Tonya Manning and other panellists speak at the latest Diversity Session: Power of Diversity of Thought … forging partnerships with actuaries will be available on Friday, 25th.
If you’ve mislaid your ActuView code contact the CAA Secretariat and we’ll resend it.
- IFoA’s Asia Conference 2020 7th-25th September
- the first episode in RGA’s Technovate2020 web event series: Is knowledge power? Why we seek the information we do, and how that changes our behavior 15th September
- 2020 AICT/CAS Joint Property/Casualty and Health Actuarial Seminar 14th-15th September
- IAA Virtual Council and Committee Meetings start on 21st September
- Dive In – The Festival for Diversity and Inclusion in Insurance 22nd-24th September
- ASSA 2020 Virtual Convention 6th-8th October
- SOA 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Exhibit 26th-29th October
- 2021 ASTIN/AFIR/ERM Colloquium Call for Papers open until 7th October 2020
- 2021 ASHK/IAALS /PBSS Colloquium Call for Papers open until 6th November 2020
- The UN Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction 2022 Call for papers
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.