Candidates sitting the October/November 2020 ERM and FSA written-answer exams and/or the December 2020 Predictive Analytics (PA) exam would have received communication from the SOA.
Please note that all SOA multiple-choice exams administered in 2020 (P, FM, IFM, SRM, STAM, LTAM and the EA exams) will continue to be available as paper/pencil exams to candidates in Caribbean countries with no Prometric test centre.
New Actuarial Scholarships at UWI:
SOA Elections close tomorrow, 4th September
Reminding all members with SOA voting rights to consider CAA members and friends when casting your votes.
- Nazir Valani – Board
- Simone Davis – Smaller Insurance Company Section
- Stephen Cameron – Product Development Section
- Stephanie Banfield – Reinsurance Section
Webinars & Events
ActuView’s first online conference, aoc2020 on 24th and 25th September.
Cathy Lyn is joined by IAA President, Tonya Manning, for the newest Diversity Session: Power of Diversity of Thought … forging partnerships with actuaries will be available on Friday, 25th.
If you’ve mislaid your ActuView code contact the CAA Secretariat and we’ll resend it.
- IFoA’s Asia Conference 2020 7th-25th September
- the first episode in RGA’s Technovate2020 web event series: Is knowledge power? Why we seek the information we do, and how that changes our behavior
- 2020 AICT/CAS Joint Property/Casualty and Health Actuarial Seminar 14th-15th September
- Dive In – The Festival for Diversity and Inclusion in Insurance 22nd-24th September
- SOA 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Exhibit 26th-29th October
- 2021 ASTIN/AFIR/ERM Colloquium Call for Papersopen until 7th October 2020
- 2021 ASHK/IAALS /PBSS Colloquium Call for Papers open until 6th November 2020
- The UN Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction 2022 Call for papers
The Actuary (IFoA)
The Actuary (SOA)
The Caribbean Actuarial Association’s 30th Annual Conference
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.