Please remember to send your submissions or ideas in time for next Wednesday’s Open Mic!
Mental Health, always an issue, is particularly relevant right now as we all struggle to adjust to a new way of life. Worry and stress during the pandemic affect us ALL, whether we realise it or not. Here are some articles which address this concern:
- PAHO: School Mental Health Literacy Training to Address Rise in COVID-19 Related Mental Health Issues
- The Conversation: Family mental health crisis: Parental depression, anxiety during COVID-19 will affect kids too
- PAHO: Seminars for Community Leaders and Hotline Workers on MHPSS in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean Countries
- CARICOM: Our ‘New Normal’ Requires Human Contact, UN chief Tells Youth
- WHO: Mental health & COVID-19
- WEFORUM: How coronavirus is affecting our mental health
- Health Australia: Looking after your mental health during coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions
- MetLife: 5 Tips for Combating Loneliness During Lock Down
Please visit our website, Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.