University of Nebraska School of Business Actuarial Research Virtual Conference starts on Monday, 10th. Shubhash is one of the presenters of COVID-19: International Perspectives at 10:30am on Monday. He will focus on six Caribbean countries.
Our bi-weekly COVID-19 updates appear on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Suggested weekend reading:
- CNW: COVID-19 Has Had a Significant Impact on Caribbean Says CDB
- CNW: US Issues Travel Warning for Several Caribbean Countries
- Observer: UK Accelerating Access to COVID-19 Vaccines in the Caribbean
- BBC: Coronavirus: What’s the evidence Europe is having a ‘second wave’?
- BBC: ‘Aggressive action’ needed as Africa coronavirus cases pass 1m
- IMF Blog: COVID-19 Response in Emerging Market Economies: Conventional Policies and Beyond
- (US) FDA: FDA updates on hand sanitizers consumers should not use
Keep sending comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.