Wednesday is our Blog’s “Open Mic” day for members to share their thoughts – or even just interesting links they’ve come across.
Our Life and P&C Committees have added a comprehensive IFRS17 Section to the Resources page of our website. You can now keep up to date in one place instead of having to search the web!
Included are links to:
- International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation
- IAA’s ISAP 4
- Past CAA conference sessions on IFRS17
- Updates from other actuarial bodies relevant to our members
The CAA Life Committee is soliciting questions from our membership in respect of IFRS 17. Your questions will assist the Committee to:
- identify the issues pertaining to topics specific to the Standard
- place prioritized emphasis on the issues of importance and concern to members
- assist the membership in addressing or clarifying these issues
Members should submit their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no time limit or deadline within which to submit questions. This is intended to be ongoing and the questions will be addressed as they emerge.
Please note IACA’s webinar TOMORROW MORNING: Managing and growing your firm in an era of pandemic and lockdown
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.