As at the end of June, worldwide, the average daily increase for new cases was 171,000 and deaths 4,000. As at today, these numbers are 230,000 and 5,300 respectively.
Interesting links & reading:
- BBC News: Coronavirus: Protein treatment trial ‘a breakthrough’
- Coronavirus: How fast is it spreading in Africa? (tracker at bottom of article)
- BBC News: The people with hidden immunity against Covid-19
- CNN: Top health officials have changed their minds about face mask guidance
- IMF Blog: Reckoning with Systemic Hazards
- IMF Blog: The Covid-19 Gender Gap
Your feedback is much appreciated. Please continue.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.