Wednesday is our Blog’s “Open Mic” day for members to share their thoughts – or even just interesting links they’ve come across.
Climate Change is a grave concern to many people and actuaries have a key role to play.
- Session on Climate Change from our 2018 Conference: Climate Change and Its (Large) Impact on Caribbean Resources
- CAA members presenting at the IAA 2019 Cape Town Colloquium: Addressing Nutrition, Climate Change and Developing Economies Simultaneously
- From the recent IAA Virtual Colloquium: The Scourge of the Indies : Tropical Depressions, Storms, & Hurricanes
- From the SOA: A Green Book –The Actuary’s Natural Environment
- From Australia’s Actuaries Institute: The big climate change gamble: What are the odds?
- The North American Actuaries Climate Index
The CAA is currently conducting a Scoping Study to determine the feasibility of a Caribbean Actuaries’ Climate Index. Want to get involved? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDENTS: Did you see last week’s message from Student Rep Pedro? Read it here.
Please visit our website, Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.