Please note: Tuesday and Friday are for Covid-19.
Suggested Weekend Reading:
- The IDB Group: Response to Coronavirus
- New York Times: Pandemic Plunges Puerto Rico Into Yet Another Dire Emergency
- Ourworldindata.org (new graphs available)
- WebMD: More Vitamin D, Lower Risk of Severe COVID-19?
- UC Berkeley News: Emergency COVID-19 measures prevented more than 500 million infections, study finds
- Swiss Policy Research: Studies on Covid-19 lethality
- Jerusalem Post: Israeli study points to nicotine as a potential therapeutic for COVID-19
- The Guardian: Warning of serious brain disorders in people with mild coronavirus symptoms
- New York Times: 8 Questions From a Disease Detective on the Pandemic’s Origins
- El Pais: An analysis of three Covid-19 outbreaks: how they happened and how they can be avoided
- Times of India: Why Covid-19 has hit some countries harder than others Why some Western countries have a higher death rate compared with their Asian counterparts
- BBC News: Coronavirus: How are other economies dealing with the downturn?
- Global Americans: COVID-19, the Caribbean and what comes next
- Marla Dukharan: COVID Impacts on Caribbean Credit Ratings: Where Have All the Tourists Gone?
Please visit our website, Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
Your feedback is much appreciated. Please continue.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.