A Happy Fourth of July weekend to our members and friends in the USA!
Please note: Tuesday and Friday are for COVID-19 updates.
The monthly pattern of the Stringency Index.
Covid-19: Stringency Index
|As at||Mar 31st||Apr 30th||May 29th||June 4th||July 3rd|
|Trinidad and Tobago||80||91||87||87||69|
Interesting videos and articles:
- YouTube: How Long Does COVID-19 Last? First Detailed Study on the Long Tail – Affecting 1 in 10
- BBC News: What will be Covid-19’s long-term global economic impact?(video)
- BBC News: Coronavirus: Six months that changed our world (video)
- BBC News: Coronavirus: What are the numbers out of Latin America?
- The Economist: Covid-19: is working from home really the new normal?(video)
- New York Times: How the Coronavirus Short-Circuits the Immune System
Your feedback is much appreciated. Please continue.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.