Due to technical difficulties with Flow we have no updated charts and graphs for you today. You may want to visit Worldometer, or one of the other links suggested on our website,to extract your own data.
Catching up on other news:
- As you know the CAA is now a partner of ActuView, the actuarial media platform. This is an excellent method to fulfil your CPD requirements and to see what others in your discipline are doing. Hundreds of presentations are available on a wide range of actuarial topics. These include:
- Presentations from our own 2018 and 2019 Conferences.
- The recently concluded IAA Sections/Institut des Actuaires Virtual Colloquium.
- The upcoming EAA Data Science & Data Ethics Conference.
- ActuView is also planning their own online conference, aoc2020, in September and have put out a call for papers with a deadline of 15th June. Under the overall theme “future | actuary”, the aoc2020 will feature a series of sessions on current developments in the actuarial profession and address future challenges for actuaries in and outside the financial industry in the age of digital change. All partners and users of ActuView, and other interested actuaries and experts from around the world, are invited to participate and contribute to this special event. If you are interested in contributing please visit aoc2020 at ActuView.
- The entire May ActuView Newsletter can be downloaded here.
- Voting in the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries’ elections is now open until 11th June. We urge all our members with IFoA voting privileges to participate.
Shubhash & Betty
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.