Thanks for all the feedback and shares. Please continue to share with us any articles or links which might be particularly relevant to the Caribbean.
Here is the current COVID-19 data for the Caribbean. Source: local health ministries and/or Worldometer.
News articles you may have missed:
- The Telegraph: The developing world thought it had escaped the coronavirus – but the worst may be yet to come
- LOOP: OECS Chairman on COVID-19: Region needs help
- Caribbean Business And Finance Report: Business News Roundup
- Caribbean Life: Impact of COVID-19 on tourism in Small Island Developing States (Pamela Coke-Hamilton, director, Division on International Trade and Commodities, UN Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD))
- Social media has been so awash with posts from “medical experts” that sometimes it’s difficult to separate fact from fake. Forbes: Why It’s Important To Push Back On ‘Plandemic’—And How To Do It
Remember to check the Resources page on our website for key links and don’t Forget our Facebook page!
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.