Thanks for the feedback and sharing of links and reports.
Here is the current COVID-19 data for the Caribbean:
Some weekend reading, listening and watching from IMF Blog, F&D Magazine, Podcasts and/or Country Focus:
- Managing Director Georgieva also recently engaged in a 1-on-1 with Frederick Kempe, President & CEO of the Atlantic Council, on the future of the global economy. Watch the 40-minute discussion.
- A Global Crisis Like No Other Needs a Global Response Like No Other by Kristalina Georgieva
- The Short-term Liquidity Line: A New IMF Tool to Help in the Crisis by Geoffrey Okamoto
- A Post-Coronavirus Recovery in Asia—Extending a “Whatever it Takes” Lifeline to Small Businesses by Kenneth Kang and Changyong Rhee
- COVID-19 Pandemic and the Caribbean: Navigating Uncharted Waters by Krishna Srinivasan, Sònia Muñoz, and Varapat Chensavasdijai
- A “New Deal” for Informal Workers in Asia by Era Dabla-Norris and Changyong Rhee
- Also, in a new 22-min podcast, Professors Ghani and Ferguson of Imperial College, London -renowned for their mathematical modelling of the spread of infectious diseases – joined Managing Director Georgieva in a virtual seminar during the recent IMF World-Bank Spring meetings.
Remember to check the Resources page on our website for key links.
The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the CAA. Data included in graphs has been obtained from several sources the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed by the CAA. The CAA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in any linked site.